This post is about a week late (sorry, but this blog wasn’t up last week!) but I thought it was definitely worth the mention anyway. This red Boss Monster Zinfandel was featured last week over at Wine.Woot for a limited time. We’ll have to wait for another woot opportunity to grab this one.
Appellation: Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County
Composition: 89% Zinfandel; 11% Petite Sirah
Aging: 11 months in a blend of new French oak and seasoned American Oak
Total Acidity: .600g/100ml
- Nandpubsice: levitra cialis viagra price comparison where to buy kamagra in singapore kamagra oral jelly sale durban...
- tipenappilm: Types Of Cancer Of The Bladder Buy Hydrocodone On The Internet Overseas Pharmacies Herbal Version Of...
- NETTriensesed: Oxycontin And Schedule Ii Blood Pressure Meds With Least Risks . Diflucan Clear Mexican Pharmacy Chat...
- amefearek: добродушный веб ресурс http://chat-white.ru/ – Супер чат, Чат без регистрации,...
- leigh oliver: please let me know where i can purchase at least 2 pepsi raw glass 300 ml bottles. Hope you can help me...