I’ve posted about other ball makers before, namely the MUJI Ice Ball Maker, but nothing comes close to the Ice Ball Mold by Taisin. First of all, there’s a major price difference between the $12 MUJI model and the $200 Taisin Model. Secondly, the cheaper one is made of plastic, while the Taisin is made of aluminum.
The Ice Ball Mold features:
- Ice ball-creator, ideal for both bars and home-use
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Available in 30, 55, 65, 70,75, 80mm sizes (please see pull-down menu for prices)
- Made of aluminum
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top (except 30mm version)
- Ball release at bottom (except 30mm & 80mm version)
- Creates 30-40 ice balls per hour
- 55, 65, 70, 75,80mm size Molds include ice-maker blocks (2 pcs.)
Why use spheres? The logic is that since the surface area of a sphere is smaller than a cube, it melts slower. A slower melt means a less diluted drink over time.
Plus, this device simply looks badass. Imagine it sitting alongside your home bar.
Buy the Ice Ball Mold from Japan Trend Shop for $201.
One Comment to “Make Perfect Spherical Ice Balls”
- best electronic cigarette: e cigarette? e smoking, best electronic cigarette. electronic cigarette review…...
- Ricamtousu: kamagra oral jelly next day delivery kamagra uk buy kamagra oral jelly online kamagra 100mg oral jelly...
- dietas para adelgazar 6 kilos en una semana: Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this...
- 腕時計 通販: プラダ公正 Up-to-date 大きな誘惑多分それらプラダ趣味に関してギフトのカラフルな世界 。アイランディア。インド。人終わった好ましいそれらと当然のこ とながら完熟種子の製品の中に素晴らしい本質をもたらす独...
- ローレックス 買取: ロレックス 時計 レディース