I’ve posted about other ball makers before, namely the MUJI Ice Ball Maker, but nothing comes close to the Ice Ball Mold by Taisin. First of all, there’s a major price difference between the $12 MUJI model and the $200 Taisin Model. Secondly, the cheaper one is made of plastic, while the Taisin is made of aluminum.
The Ice Ball Mold features:
- Ice ball-creator, ideal for both bars and home-use
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Available in 30, 55, 65, 70,75, 80mm sizes (please see pull-down menu for prices)
- Made of aluminum
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top (except 30mm version)
- Ball release at bottom (except 30mm & 80mm version)
- Creates 30-40 ice balls per hour
- 55, 65, 70, 75,80mm size Molds include ice-maker blocks (2 pcs.)
Why use spheres? The logic is that since the surface area of a sphere is smaller than a cube, it melts slower. A slower melt means a less diluted drink over time.
Plus, this device simply looks badass. Imagine it sitting alongside your home bar.
Buy the Ice Ball Mold from Japan Trend Shop for $201.
One Comment to “Make Perfect Spherical Ice Balls”
- linkedin: Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else may just I am getting that kind of information written in...
- Nandpubsice: levitra cialis viagra price comparison where to buy kamagra in singapore kamagra oral jelly sale durban...
- tipenappilm: Types Of Cancer Of The Bladder Buy Hydrocodone On The Internet Overseas Pharmacies Herbal Version Of...
- NETTriensesed: Oxycontin And Schedule Ii Blood Pressure Meds With Least Risks . Diflucan Clear Mexican Pharmacy Chat...
- amefearek: добродушный веб ресурс http://chat-white.ru/ – Супер чат, Чат без регистрации,...