The Ale Flip, also affectionately known as the Flippant Hen and simply, The Flip is considered to be one of those hangover drinks. Though, it’s a bit counterintuitive considering you’re drinking beer to help cure a hangover from beer. But hey, who am I to judge. This particular recipe involves a raw eggs boys and girls, so, be sure to drink with caution or risk salmonella. Then again, who said adventure didn’t involve a little risk!
1 bottle Ale of your choice
1 Raw Egg
Pour a ale into glass. Break one whole egg and into beer. Add sugar and nutmeg to your liking.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user BeciAnne.
If you enjoy wheat beers then I am sure that you will enjoy this limited release ale from the Kona Brewing Company. It’s infused with passion fruit but it is far from being a fruity beer. It is actually quite similar to a Pyramid Haywire Hefeweizen and it goes down just as easy.
“Swimming in a fresh water pool at the base of a cascading waterfall is what we all imagine we would find in paradise. On Maui, follow the old Hana Highway and you will find such a place – Wailua Falls. This plunging cascade of clear water is the inspiration for our Limited Release Wailua Wheat Ale. This golden, sun colored ale has a bright, citrusy flavor that comes from the tropical passion fruit we brew into each batch. Sit back, relax and enjoy paradise anytime.”
- linkedin: Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else may just I am getting that kind of information written in...
- Nandpubsice: levitra cialis viagra price comparison where to buy kamagra in singapore kamagra oral jelly sale durban...
- tipenappilm: Types Of Cancer Of The Bladder Buy Hydrocodone On The Internet Overseas Pharmacies Herbal Version Of...
- NETTriensesed: Oxycontin And Schedule Ii Blood Pressure Meds With Least Risks . Diflucan Clear Mexican Pharmacy Chat...
- amefearek: добродушный веб ресурс http://chat-white.ru/ – Супер чат, Чат без регистрации,...