The Pipe Wrench adds a lot of kick to your IPA of choice. The cocktail was first introduced by New Jersey based Triumph Brewing Company and they suggest using a Triumph Bengal Gold IPA along with either either Bombay Sapphire or OId Raj Gin.
1 bottle Indian Pale Ale (IPA) of your choice
3 oz. Gin
Pour IPA into a pint glass. Add gin. Drink and enjoy!
The Ale Flip, also affectionately known as the Flippant Hen and simply, The Flip is considered to be one of those hangover drinks. Though, it’s a bit counterintuitive considering you’re drinking beer to help cure a hangover from beer. But hey, who am I to judge. This particular recipe involves a raw eggs boys and girls, so, be sure to drink with caution or risk salmonella. Then again, who said adventure didn’t involve a little risk!
1 bottle Ale of your choice
1 Raw Egg
Pour a ale into glass. Break one whole egg and into beer. Add sugar and nutmeg to your liking.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user BeciAnne.
3/4 oz Frangelico Hazlenut Liqueur
3/4 oz Chambord Liqueur
Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake until cold. Pour into a shot glass and serve.
This shot sounds really tempting. I just might have to try it out! If any of you have the above ingredients, try it out and let me know how it is!
Photo courtesy of Flickr user iirraa.
- linkedin: Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else may just I am getting that kind of information written in...
- Nandpubsice: levitra cialis viagra price comparison where to buy kamagra in singapore kamagra oral jelly sale durban...
- tipenappilm: Types Of Cancer Of The Bladder Buy Hydrocodone On The Internet Overseas Pharmacies Herbal Version Of...
- NETTriensesed: Oxycontin And Schedule Ii Blood Pressure Meds With Least Risks . Diflucan Clear Mexican Pharmacy Chat...
- amefearek: добродушный веб ресурс http://chat-white.ru/ – Супер чат, Чат без регистрации,...