Choices are what make living life a great thing and when it comes to choosing a tea infuser there are a lot of choices. This flow chart helps to break down the different products that you can use to steep your loose leaf tea based on the situation that you are in. The flow chart is a little involved so you might want to click on the preview image below to get a closer look! In fact, I urge you to click on the preview image to see the flow chart in all its glory!
Hopefully you’ll find a tea infuser that is perfect for your needs! All of the products listed on the flow chart are linked below to make life easier for you!
If you enjoyed this article and loved the flow chart please let me know by leaving a comment! If you know someone that might be interested in tea then please feel free to pass on this blog post by mentioning it on Twitter, Facebook or on your own personal site – I would definitely appreciate it! Happy Brewing!
View The How To Chose A Tea Infuser Flow Char (Laptop Sized) - 1440x760 (657.4 KB)
View The How To Chose A Tea Infuser Flow Char (Desktop Sized) - 2500x1226 (1.61 MB)
Progressive Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball 2″ by Progressive Products, $2.50 at Amazon.
Blomus 6-1/4-Inch Teastick by Blomus, $20.15 at Amazon
Stainless Steel Zack Volta Tea Ball with Stand, £13.95 at Proleno.
TriniTEA by Adagio Teas, $99
IngenuiTEA by Adagio Teas, $19
Concert Teapot by Adagio Teas, $59
Primula Pumpkin Teapot by Primula, $29.99
French Press Portable Tea Pot by Mighty Leaf, $29.95
Tea Top Brew Mug by Mighty Leaf, $16.95
Mirabelle Glass Teapot by Teavana, $59.95
Perfect Tea Ball by Teavana, $12.95
Okay, so this Yellow Tea Submarine by Ototo Design might not make your tea taste better but it might make brewing tee just a little bit more enjoyable. If you’re a Beatles fan then this unique steeping device will bring a smile to your face. Pair the Yellow Tea Submarine with some white tea and a glass mug and you’ll be set!
“The TeaSub submerges tea leaves to the bottom of your cup, creating the perfect infusion of your favorite brew. Made of silicone. Dishwasher safe.”
Buy the Yellow Tea Submarine from Monkey Business (Price To Be Announced).
Looking for a new way to steep your loose leaf tea quickly and efficiently? Well, you might consider this 16 oz. steeping mug from The Tea Spot. This three-piece steeping system allows you to brew loose leaves as easy you would a teabag. The large volume infuser allows ample room for tea to unfurl and release its flavor and aroma into the brew. The mug comes in four different colors.
- Handcrafted with high-quality, lead-free porcelain
- Lid doubles as a saucer for the used infuser
- Precision infuser steeps any tea with no drip/mess
- Bold colors that complement Loose Leaves tea tins
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Capacity: large 16 oz mug
Buy the Steeping Mug from The Tea Spot for $21.95.
- Nandpubsice: levitra cialis viagra price comparison where to buy kamagra in singapore kamagra oral jelly sale durban...
- tipenappilm: Types Of Cancer Of The Bladder Buy Hydrocodone On The Internet Overseas Pharmacies Herbal Version Of...
- NETTriensesed: Oxycontin And Schedule Ii Blood Pressure Meds With Least Risks . Diflucan Clear Mexican Pharmacy Chat...
- amefearek: добродушный веб ресурс http://chat-white.ru/ – Супер чат, Чат без регистрации,...
- leigh oliver: please let me know where i can purchase at least 2 pepsi raw glass 300 ml bottles. Hope you can help me...